Looking for a
Contact Lens Specialist?
We help people with keratoconus, high astigmatism, severe dry eye, and cornea transplants.
Michigan Contact Lens
A Contact Lens Specialist You Can Trust
Sclerals are customized lenses designed to provide vision correction for a variety of complex conditions.
Contact lenses are made of a comfortable, flexible material that allows oxygen to pass through.
Multifocal contact lenses are a type of contact lens that corrects vision for people with presbyopia.
Rigid Gas-Permeable (RGP) lenses are made of a hard, oxygen-permeable material that are most often used when soft lenses are not optimal.
We Offer A Complete Range Of Specialty Contact Lens Services
All Types of Contact lenses
Highly Trained Contact Lens Specialist
Make An Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us via phone or contact form and provide us with your preferred date and time. We will then let you know if that time is available and confirm your appointment.
Procedure for a Consultation
- Your ocular and medical history will be reviewed with you including any pertinent chart notes sent from your referring doctor.
- Your uncorrected vision will be checked.
- Your best-corrected visual acuity will be determined by refraction (glasses prescription).
- A series of imaging will be performed to detect all areas of irregularities on the front surface of your eye called your cornea.
- Your eye health will be assessed.
- You may or may not trial various types of contact lenses.
- Dr. Kresch will discuss these findings with you in detail and discuss what contact lens options are available for you to achieve your best possible vision.
Dry Eye Syndrome
Speciality Contact Lens Exams
We Are Available For all Specialty Contact Lens and Dry Eye Consultations
We have a well-trained and knowledgeable staff that can help you with any and all of your eye care needs. We are available for regular check-ups, as well as specialty lens and dry eye consultations. Contact us today to make an appointment or to learn more about our services.
Latest Contact Lens Articles
What are multifocal contact lenses? Are you tired of the hassle of switching between reading glasses and regular contact lenses? Do you find it frustrating
What is Astigmatism and How Can Contact Lenses Help? Astigmatism is a common vision problem that affects people of all ages. Unlike other refractive errors
What is Radial Keratotomy (RK)? Radial Keratotomy (RK) was a popular surgical procedure aimed at enhancing vision for individuals struggling with nearsightedness. However, despite its
What is Keratoconus? Keratoconus is a progressive eye disorder that affects the shape and structure of the cornea, causing it to thin and become cone-shaped.
What is keratoconus? Keratoconus, a progressive eye disorder, affects the shape and structure of the cornea, resulting in distorted and blurry vision. This condition affects
What is Keratoconus Keratoconus is an eye condition that affects the cornea, leading to its thinning and bulging into a cone shape. This condition can