Looking for a
Contact Lens Specialist?
We help people with keratoconus, high astigmatism, severe dry eye, and cornea transplants.
Michigan Contact Lens
A Contact Lens Specialist You Can Trust
Sclerals are customized lenses designed to provide vision correction for a variety of complex conditions.
Contact lenses are made of a comfortable, flexible material that allows oxygen to pass through.
Multifocal contact lenses are a type of contact lens that corrects vision for people with presbyopia.
Rigid Gas-Permeable (RGP) lenses are made of a hard, oxygen-permeable material that are most often used when soft lenses are not optimal.
We Offer A Complete Range Of Specialty Contact Lens Services
All Types of Contact lenses
Highly Trained Contact Lens Specialist
Make An Appointment
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact us via phone or contact form and provide us with your preferred date and time. We will then let you know if that time is available and confirm your appointment.
Procedure for a Consultation
- Your ocular and medical history will be reviewed with you including any pertinent chart notes sent from your referring doctor.
- Your uncorrected vision will be checked.
- Your best-corrected visual acuity will be determined by refraction (glasses prescription).
- A series of imaging will be performed to detect all areas of irregularities on the front surface of your eye called your cornea.
- Your eye health will be assessed.
- You may or may not trial various types of contact lenses.
- Dr. Kresch will discuss these findings with you in detail and discuss what contact lens options are available for you to achieve your best possible vision.
Dry Eye Syndrome
Speciality Contact Lens Exams
We Are Available For all Specialty Contact Lens and Dry Eye Consultations
We have a well-trained and knowledgeable staff that can help you with any and all of your eye care needs. We are available for regular check-ups, as well as specialty lens and dry eye consultations. Contact us today to make an appointment or to learn more about our services.
Latest Contact Lens Articles
Eye Allergies If you suffer from eye allergies, you know how uncomfortable and irritating they can be. The itchiness, redness, and stinging can make it
What is a solar eclipse? The solar eclipse is a breathtaking celestial event where the moon passes between the Earth and the sun, blocking out
What is saline used for with scleral lenses? Saline solution is a crucial element in the care and maintenance of scleral lenses. These specialized contact
What are eye allergies? Eye allergies, also known as allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. Symptoms of eye allergies
What is Myopia? Myopia, also known as nearsightedness, is a common refractive error that affects a significant portion of the population worldwide. For many years,
Infuse Multifocal Contacts for People Over 40 Years Old In today’s fast-paced world, clear vision is crucial for navigating through our daily lives. Eye conditions